Wednesday, August 29, 2012

emmas first few days in daycare


Emma you started daycare on Monday, the same day mommy started back to work.  I know sweetie daycare but just remember it’s only for a short 4 months, mommy has to go back to work early so I can take another year off and be with you and your soon to be baby brother or sister  YES Emma YOU`RE GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER.  So far my love your eating habits are dropping they tell me that you’re eating half your lunch at lunch time and the other half around 3 ewww.  You drink one bottle of milk in the 8 hours you are there and you only nap for about one hour.  I wish this didn’t have to happen but it does, mommy and daddy keep telling each other its only for 4 months. 

Your making little friends; your very first daycare friend is Naomi, I hear that both of you are together all the time playing... that is good to hear at least you have someone to baby talk to.  I hear your learning new things; playing with new toys. This is great news  Now I just need you to eat more, drink more and have more naps.  I know sweetheart you have to get used to it.. I Love You Emma bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment