Thursday, September 13, 2012

a tooth finally came, I mean teeth

It felt like FOREVER for your first tooth to cut through! Emma your 11 months and finally a tooth, I mean teeth have broken through.  that's right baby, you had 2 teeth coming in at the same time.  Your gums have been swollen for a few months but nothing has come.  Daddy picked you up from daycare on Monday and teachers said you had a rough day, ate nothing and only slept an hour.. boo hoo Emma bear.  We think its teething, so yesterday mommy and daddy looked into your mouth and we see it, you can feel the ridges perfectly.  I have been giving you baby Tylenol and of course this makes you very happy.  Emma bear I will try to take a pic a soon as you let me... Stay Strong baby, mommy and day are here for you…

No comments:

Post a Comment