Monday, February 13, 2012

happy 4 months emma

dear emma

Happy 4 months
Emma you are officially 4 months old today! It's amazing that it's been 4 months. On one hand, I can't believe you’ve only been here for such a short amount of time. It seems like I've known you forever, you’ve become so ingrained with my own identity. On the other hand, there's still a time of every day that I look over at you and think "holy crap, I have a baby! I'm a MOMMY! AGAIN, Woah!" That’s usually followed by a giant smile, and I say "you're my baby!" over and over and you giggle like crazy.

You can really see just how quickly you are growing. 
Your giggle is infectious.  Your giggle makes me giggle and I love it.
You are so strong.  You still can’t roll over, but you hate to be on your tummy anyways so what’s the point of rolling over?  I can carry you on my hip now and you can sit up when you are propped against something.
You know what you want.  You are so deliberate with your movements.  You practice putting your pacifier in and out of your mouth.  You love to play with your toys. 
You poop like a champ.  I’ve had to throw out a lot of onesies because you like to poop out your diaper.
Your little, raspy voice is adorable.  When you wake up in the morning you lay in your crib squirming and making noises.  When I come to get you, you greet me with the biggest smile and giggles.
You are like my little, real life doll.  I love to dress you up. 
You make us so happy.  We love you more than all the stars in the sky.
You are obsessed with your hands. You pray, you suck your fingers; you suck on your thumb. You're adorable.

Emma you’re getting your second round of shots next week. I'm dreading it!

Now that you are 4 months old...I can't believe you're already over 4 months old...I wanted to capture a few of your sweet Emma moments.  Taken with my new camera.

Emma, you smile so infectious

Emma, you smile so infectious

daddy`s little girl

a cranky 4 months

Happy 4 months my fancy face


Emma Bear, because I started this blog a little late, I also had some post that I have been writing since the birth of you my princess; so keep reading;

January 10, 2012
Happy 3 Months Emma
I can't believe Emma is already 3 months. Time really does fly by when you’re having fun! 3 months ago today this little girl came into our lives and has made every day better ever since.  We both just cannot believe how fast she is growing and how much more in love we are with her every day.  She's smiling, laughing, grasping toys, loves to feast on both her hands, makes great eye contact, even believes she can carry a conversation, I love it all.  Happy three months, Emma. I feel so grateful to have you in our lives and so incredibly lucky to be your mama.
 

Emma 3 Months
December 10, 2011
Fancy Face your two months old today, you are doing extremely great! We are so proud of you! You steadily hold up your head, you smile at us when we talk to you; you have lots of storeys to tell us with your baby coos.  You’re a GREAT baby; I can’t imagine how a baby can be easier.  We love you FANCY FACE.

daddy and Emma
November 10, 2011
I can’t believe that my fancy face is one month old.  Emma you surprised us at what a wonderful, easy-going, precious princess you are.   Right now, your life is simple.  You’re either eating, messing up diapers, sleeping, or awake and just checking out the world around you with your big, brown eyes.  You have spent the first month of your life making sure that we have lots to fall in love with.  And I/we have fallen...HARD.

Joshua and Jace are is enjoying having a little sister around too.  When you cry, Jace is first to inform me THE BABY IS CRYING MAMA!  Joshua runs to you to pick you up and sooth you, you have stolen each of our hearts, we love you Emma.  We have an incredible first month, looking forward to what you bring us daily from here on in… I/We love you Emma.
 
Emma posing with TNA
 

October 31, 2011
Happy Halloween Emma
Happy 3 Week Birthday!
Today Emma you are 3 weeks old! I honestly can't believe how fast time is flying by. I feel like we just went to the hospital yesterday and we just brought you home. I guess it flies by during this time because we are giving you our 100% attention. For the past few weeks we have done basically nothing but take care of you. And I wouldn't have it any other way right now.  -I already love you more than I ever thought I could. It's amazing how much love you can have for one person in such a short amount of time. Until you have a child you can't really truly understand what love is.
Emma you already have a ton of nicknames: mamas, peanut, Baby, Sweetie, Sister, Sweetness...we are so weird, but loving you every day more and more.

Happy Halloween Emma
 

October 24, 2011
Two weeks ago today we welcomed you Emma Veronica into the world.  What an amazing day it was and what an awesome two weeks it has been.   We are so thankful that you have joined our family.  We had our two week appointment with the doctor on Friday, and everything went great. You are now 8 pounds 11 ounces, over your birth weight.  The Dr. is was also impressed with how alert you are and how your already trying to hold up your own head. 


mommy and Emma 14 days old


October 17, 2011
Baby Girl,  I cannot believe you are already one whole week old. You are such a peanut.... a much loved peanut. Daddy & I love you so much! Your big brothers love to look at you.  I think they are anxious for you to get bigger so that you 3 can play together and get into trouble with one another :) You have made our family complete. You are such a great baby. You eat like a champ, my little porker.  You are our petite little lover girl. Daddy & I love showing you off.  I catch myself smothering you in kisses, and staring at you all day, watching you when you sleep.  It is so neat to see the differences between you, Joshua and Jace.  I feel so blessed to have two boys and one girl.  Happy 1 week birthday, sweet pea. It is hard to believe that only 1 week ago, we were just meeting for the 1st time. I will never forget that moment when I saw you - pure joy. You make Daddy, Joshua, Jace and me so happy. I love you, we love you.

Love Mommy

Happy 1 Week old Emma


October 10, 2011
♥ ♥ it’s a GIRL ♥ ♥ we can’t believe she’s finally here, our love, our sweetheart, our little dear.  Emma Veronica born on Monday October 10 at 5:13a.m., weighing 7 lbs, 12ounces and measuring 19 inches long.  Emma and Mommy are doing excellent, and we couldn't be happier

Birth Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment